Choosing Your Bridesmaid’s Dresses
You thought choosing your dress was hard? Just wait until the matter of bridesmaid’s dresses comes up. Having to accommodate each of their opinions while still making sure your dreams come true can be a difficult task. Hopefully this will make it a bit easier on you:
- First you need to decide how many bridesmaids you will be having so you know how many dresses you need.
- Will all of your bridesmaids be wearing the same dress? Or will they all be different? Will only the maid of honor have a different dress? etc.
- What is your budget? Do not go somewhere that will be over your budget. However, if you really like an expensive dress, use that as inspiration to find a less expensive version of it.
- Will your bridesmaids be paying for their dresses or will you? Obviously, if they are paying you need to consider their budgets as well.
- Will you have to get them fitted? This will definitely have to be included in your budget and/or theirs.
- Do your bridesmaids like the dress? Their opinions should be taken into consideration, but overall it is ultimately your decision.
- Does the style/color/cut of the dress go along with your wedding theme?
The task of bridesmaid’s dresses is going to be a tough one, but you and your ladies will get through it. For more help visit: http://www.weddingwire.com/wedding-timeline/gathering-my-wedding-ideas/choose-your-bridesmaid-dresses.html