The Trumbull Marriott – Corporate Fundraiser – CT Event Production
The Barnum group had us come in and help produce their annual Ringmaster’s Ball for 2015. Originally scheduled to be under a tent, we had to scramble when a last minute venue change brought the event to The Trumbull Marriott’s ballroom.
With their nautical theme, we brought in moving texture lights for the walls, our blue up-lighting for the main ballroom and a slew of other lighting for the band, dance floor and cocktail area.
What did we bring?
- 70′ aluminum box trussing
- 32 LED up-lights (cocktail area and ballroom)
- 100″ video screen and LCD projector
- Photo Booth
- Six H2O moving texture lights for walls
- Five LEKO Source 4 texture lights for ceiling
- Chauvet LED Leko for company logo on wall at entrance
- A dozen club lighting effects
- Six LED wash lights for band stage
- PA System with wireless microphone(s)
- 10,000+ watt sound system (6 speakers plus remote speaker in cocktail area)
- Crew of 4 – Set-up 20 man hours
Here is the BEFORE photo when we arrived.
Check out the photos and video clip from this event.