What Does Rob Alberti DJ & Event Services Provide For Your Wedding?
What is included in Rob Alberti’s Top-Tier DJ Package?
See Our FAQs Page For The Most Updated Information
- Up to 5 hours of performance time from your DJ/MC Rob Alberti (Over 25 years experience as a wedding DJ)
- Main sound system (Not just 2 speakers, but typically a 4 speaker sound system to better cover your room so everyone can hear)
- Multi-area sound set-up (Multiple rooms, outdoor social hour area, firepit) with our wireless speaker(s)
- Multiple sound sources (Not just one laptop, but 2 redundant laptops, and a 3rd laptop as spare) running professional-grade DJ software (not iTunes) to seamlessly blend from one song to the next.
- Mixer/Laptop controller + a separate band mixer (to allow for 4 additional microphone inputs, etc)
- Three wireless microphones for your ceremony, (Additional available upon request)
- Custom sound set-up to accommodate room acoustics (Automated room equalization)
- All our gear and cables are hidden with black/white skirting to keep from standing out in your wedding decor
- Basic dance floor lighting (Two light fixtures that will change and move based on the music focused on the dance floor area) We have the ability to upgrade to our CLUB LIGHTING system or add our THEATRE GRADE up-lighting to any package.
- Personal consultation/site visit with Rob Alberti to discuss details and walk through the space (We can meet via phone, Skype if that is more convenient for you)
- Typed up wedding day itinerary and Rob Alberti will guide you through your entire reception – including your parents, wedding vendors
- Digital recording of your toasts, introductions, and any other special moments over the microphone provided to you as a keepsake after your wedding.
- Complete back-up system (duplicate) and spare speakers, etc on site (We don’t use an iPod, iPad or iPhone as our back-up – they are not professional grade DJ gear)
- Back up power – if the electricity goes out – we can run for hours off our battery back-up
- Approximately 20 – 30 hours preparation time – from music research, playlist organization, personal meetings, phone calls, emails, and equipment preparation – we put in between 20-30 hours labor BEFORE we ever show up to set up for your wedding
- Money-back guarantee – if you are not 100% satisfied – we will refund your money until you are
Our main DJ system is worth over $10,000 and backup gear over $5,000. We have backup staff on call. We have full liability insurance (as we run our business full time and not in addition to our REAL JOB during the week)
Most lesser-known DJs might have $1,500-$2,500 in gear total. No backup laptop, No backup wireless microphone, No backup power or extra speakers, or wireless speaker at all – is your wedding worth risking it on someone without backup? They might offer you FREE ceremony music or cheap up-lighting or a DIY homemade photo booth – but you can see through the rhetoric – if it’s FREE it’s not WORTH ANYTHING and you will be let down in the end. Isn’t it worth a little more money to go FIRST CLASS for your WEDDING DJ?
What Do You Do Now?
Contact DJ Rob today to learn about our pricing and availability for your upcoming event.
We offer wedding DJs, Custom Lighting Design, and Photo Booth Rentals.
Describe your wedding in 3 words so we have an understanding of what you are looking for.
Send us an inspirational image of what you are trying to create for custom wedding lighting.
Tell us the style of music that gets you up and shaking your booty.
Let us guide you through the planning process.
Our stomping grounds are The Berkshires and Hartford CT areas, but we travel from Hudson Valley NY to Boston MA, and Southern VT to the CT Shoreline and Newport RI. Get started today.
Follow Us On MixCloud To Hear What Your Wedding Could Sound Like
With One Of Our Luxury Wedding DJs Near You
Cole & Brittany – Shepards Run – South Kingstown, RI DJ Let me tell you how fun Cole and Brittany were to work with! Our first meeting starts and they say “Pat, before we talk about anything else you need to know that we LOVE to. dance and we want as much time on the…
Henry House VT – Tented Wedding Lighting Check out some images from our past Henry House Tented Wedding light installs Katie & Brandon – Dear Edith & Lily Photography @dearedithandlily See More Weddings On Our Blog
The Hermitage Inn Wedding Photos West Dover VT Wedding DJ The Hermitage Inn Wedding Photos West Dover VT: We have been working at The Hermitage Inn located in West Dover VT for years now. We have DJ’d weddings and provided tent lighting for so many weddings held there over the years. I wanted to put…
Fundraisers, Charity Auctions, and Corporate Event Production Services Near Me Fundraisers, Charity Auctions, and Corporate Event Production Services Near Me: We provide a personalized experience for all our corporate clients planning small to medium charity auctions, fundraisers, and corporate galas. With a wide range of event production services, AV rentals, and professional event lighting options….
Hybrid DJ/Bands – Not What They Are Hyped Up To Be We had the opportunity to work with a couple hybrid DJ/Bands this past wedding season. It seems cool on the surface – the best of both worlds. A DJ to MC your event and play music in the style that you and your guests…
Sarah & Andrew Red Barn at Hampshire College – Amherst, MA – Wedding DJ Sarah and Andrew didn’t want to be the center of attention at their wedding and wanted to give their guests plenty to do so that they could relax and enjoy the day without feeling like they were under a microscope! The…
* Connecticut Wedding DJ 203 Wedding DJ 413 Wedding Dj 860 Wedding Disc Jockey 860 Wedding DJ average cost wedding DJ Massachusetts Barn Wedding Lighting Ideas Berkshire MA Wedding DJ Berkshire Wedding DJ best djs in ct CT Wedding DJ disc jockey for wedding reception DJ in CT DJ in MA dj near me djs for a wedding find a dj for my wedding Hartford CT Wedding DJ Hartford CT Wedding DJs Hartford Wedding DJ how to find a dj for your wedding how to find a good dj for your wedding how to find a great wedding dj how to find wedding dj i'm looking for a dj for my wedding lighting for tent wedding reception Middletown CT Wedding DJ New Haven Wedding DJ Pittsfield MA Wedding DJ Show me images of barn weddings Show me images of mansion weddings Show me images of tent weddings Show me images of wedding lighting Show me the Best wedding DJs in Connecticut Show me the Best wedding DJs in The Berkshires Show me the Best wedding DJs in Western MA Show me wedding dj reviews in Hartford area Show me wedding dj reviews in Western Mass up lighting Wedding DJ wedding djs wedding dj with uplighting Wedding Reception Playlist Western MA Wedding DJ What To Put On A Wedding Playlist